Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Simple Protection Spell

Do you remember as a kid when you were being teased and you used to say, "I'm rubber & you're glue. Whatever you say, bounces off me & sticks to you."?? Well, that can be used as a simple protection spell. Just light a black candle and change up the words to suit your needs. I like to say, "I'm rubber & you're glue. Whatever working you cast, bounces off me & goes back onto you." I repeat it 3 times, while visualizing the negativity being bounced off my shield

It does work, I have used it. It's a simple as modifying a simple childhood rhyme.

)O(
Rowan

0 comments:

Post a Comment


All content on this blog is copyrighted to Candles & Wicks, unless otherwise stated. Ask permission first if you want to copy anything on here, thanks. )O(